• 3 cups fresh parsley, washed and drained
• 1 cup fresh mint leaves, washed and drained
• ¼ tsp pink salt (or to taste)
• 1 tomato, chopped into very small pieces
• 1 cup hemp seeds
• 1 small red onion, chopped finely
• 2 tbs MCT Oil
• 2 tbs lemon juice
- Process the parsley, mint and salt in a food processor until minced.
- Transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Add the tomatoes, hemp seeds, onion, MCT oil and lemon juice. Mix all ingredients together well.
Serve in bowls. This is great as a side dish, with falafels or with some raw burgers.